Friday, July 16, 2010

Studio update...

Hey all, thanks for your amazing response to our competition! It's been fabulous so far and we love your suggestions... I want to do them all :-) so I'm just going to have to keep running hard to bring them to life :-) I really appreciate your wonderful feedback and your time in providing it, cheers!

I sit here in this little "studio" surrounded with artwork I've done and thinking about the new works I'm working on, I'm so excited about sharing these pieces with you....so here's a little sample of something that is brewing away that i'm super chuffed about... my journey down the rabbit hole with Alice,

and yes it is little :-) I just don't want to give the whole lot away until it's finished...I hope you find it a tasty little morsel.....



Can't wait to have this available...

Chat more soon!